Sabertooth and .com site

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Butterfly

Re: Sabertooth and .com site

Post by Butterfly »

Aussie Rob wrote:
Butterfly wrote: Every one here is special in their own way.
umm...I'm not.

Yes you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Butterfly
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Very well said Ka Ma Ma. Glad to have you on the forum. Its good to speak your mind and be honest about things. Just wish more people in the world did as we do especially politicians but thats a different subject hehe.
Take care all and keep speaking your minds.
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

V8VIRTUOSO wrote:Very well said Ka Ma Ma. Glad to have you on the forum. Its good to speak your mind and be honest about things. Just wish more people in the world did as we do especially politicians but thats a different subject hehe.
Take care all and keep speaking your minds.
Thank you!!
Being Honest and being down right Rude is 2 different things in my book. :) We as one of the smartest animals on this earth should be able to speak the truth or how we feel without being rude. :o But we can't..after all we are only human and we do make mistakes :shock: it just that some of us can't admit it. :) We all want to be right or as close to perfect as we can! :roll: So I feel that this makes us all just a little bit of an ASS at times..... :D :lol: :shock:

I don't guess I am doing too bad.... :D ....Flowers from HI, Chocolate from Switzerland and Lunch in FL, and Great T-shirts that I and Eagle wear proudly!!!!! :D and many friends here on this site.... :? :lol: :D

Just a woman's view of things..I guess that is why we are from Venus???????? and not Mars????? :o :D
Last edited by Butterfly on Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

W1LDMAN wrote:B-fly you forgot to mention Eagles and your T-shirts from your FFF's (Funny Finnie Friends) King Piss and The Guru. WM
Thank you Wildman for the reminder..see I told y'all I was "special" 8-) I fixed it!!!!! :D
Butterfly