BHRA Rally Paris, Tenn October 2-4 2008

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Butterfly

Re: BHRA Rally Paris, Tenn October 2-4 2008

Post by Butterfly »

Wildman,

Great information! :D Eagle and I have talked it over many times in the last few days, and we will not be going to the Paris, TN Rally. :cry: We just can't do it, we have so many irons in the fire......Our oldest son is returning from Iraq/Germany to South FL and our youngest is leaving for Marine Boot Camp all in the same time frame, Not to mention the Fuel cost of $1000.00, room, fees and all the other good stuff. I am a person that does not put anything on "credit" if I can help it.....I will save for it....just ask Eagle :shock: :D We do have a room at the Econo Lodge..15 miles from the park for $53.00 a night tax included.. King size, first level that I will hold till the last minute (72 hours) for someone who may need it.... I hope all will have a grand time..and take lots of pictures..... :)
Last edited by Butterfly on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

No....Double Damn!!!!!!!!!
We just had to make some choices and that is that..... :cry:

Today, we have found out that Eagle may be deployed to another station ....for 12-13 months. If they send him to Europe it is a 3 year tour which we won't take if we can help it, He can put in his retirement on Oct 1 2008 but can't retire till Oct 1 2009..so the Army (not taking into concerderation of their cost) may move him for this time and then move him back to here.....stupid.. :roll: but that is the way the Army does things. We are not going to give them any more time than we have to. Will update as we know...Hell who knows he just might be living close to some of folks out there. :shock:
Butterfly
KISS

Post by KISS »

B-Fly,IF Eagle has got to come here,we try to take good care of him! We could meet him at least once a year in Pullman City! :o :lol: 8-)
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Kiss,

Thank you so much, but I don't think the Army will send him to Europe because he won't extend his retirement date....but you never know what will happen!!!!! :shock: :D
Butterfly