Elvis

Re: Els

Post by Elvis »

Man, as soon as they sit on a Harley, FTW. :D
Els

Post by Els »

Sanders wrote:Very interesting

Tony, you dog of dogs! My picture on a bike with 2 jugs....hmmm, at least I had the right frame of mind (note finger). Caught that attitude bug from Wild Man.

Note Mike's smile. Looks like he was giving me last rites before my long trek home ha ha. ;)

Actually had a nice ride and enjoyed Rick letting me ride the Vtwin for something different. Believe it or not, that RevTech motor ran really good. I ended up asking Rick if I could buy it to put on my lawnmower. For anyone wanting a great 2nd bike, Rick has an '08 springer chopper with a 100 c.i. RevTech motor for around $20k. Very nice ride. 8-)

Appreciate the hospitality you and Mike showed us. We had a blast. As far as riding the Vanquish....they're totally incredible machines! I'm really thankful to have been asked to ride one and "let 'er rip" and thankful not to be behind bars after doing so. Glad none of the Marco locals called the Sheriff when I was doing 100+ mph in the 25 mph zone in front of their beautiful condos, hee hee :twisted: . That red "Brodix" bike is a piece of art.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Sanders

Post by Sanders »

LOL Your welcome Els, Glad you enjoyed the the ride. When ever your in town drop by, you never know what we will have for you to test ride.
We will be testing the red bike this week.