Thoughts from La Crosse, Wis

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
sb2bb

Thoughts from La Crosse, Wis

Post by sb2bb »

[quote][/Well, I'm back to normal after a week of riding and fun and reminiscing about the rally in La Crosse. I can't thank everyone enough for attending. A lot of people thank Bill, Scott and myself for the efforts we do, but in reality, this is a easy and fun event for us. We really don't want any big hoopla over it. The people that come make it what it is, just as the National Rally. We are far and few between as Boss Hoss owners and my personal joy is getting together with other Boss Hoss owners to ride and party. I hope I can make the National Rally in Oct as well. La Crosse was bigger than it ever has been in the past. My hat is off to Bill Wagner for taking the week off and figuring the routes to take every day, he is the real hero in all this, as many of you know. He knows the roads better than me by a long shot and I lived in the area 35 years. Scott also deserves a hats off, he was always there and making sure sheet went right and no one got left behind, that's our new motto " no child gets left behind" !! The weather was great the whole week, no accidents and only a few break downs. The excessive display of power was second to none, bragging rights go to others than me, but I did put down a little over 600' with my little 502 .. My wife Barb and I just want to thank all of you that attended from the bottom of our hearts. We truly enjoy each and everyone of ya. As everyone that attended knows we don't want any display of power around the motel or surrounding neighborhood so we get invided back again. The motel said we are the greatest group they have had. Easy to work with, no big complainers about shiiit and tip well. The police station, located across the street expressed the same thoughts and wished all the groups like us were as easy to get along with, this to me is worth a million bucks, to everyone, THANK YOU. All this being said.......next years event is at the Days Inn June 15-21 2009. The room rate is reduced to 64.00 (thanks Grumpy) a nite plus some other things that are in discussion. So I don't need to hear the BS about not enough time to schedule ... Hope to see new faces and old ones ... Thanks to everyone from Bill, Scott and myself for making our summer so much fun.
quote]

Now I can't say this on .com, but I had so much fucking fun I wish it would have never ended. Would be cool to have some over the sea Boss owners join us in 2009. The riding is great and the burnouts are, should I say....excessive.......
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Re: Thoughts from La Crosse, Wis

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

I am in the same boat, i wish it would never have ended as this was the best run i have ever been on. Thanks to all who made it that way. i will be doing everything in my power to be there at the next one.

darryl
Darryl Campbell
wag

Post by wag »

When we leave the freeway and cross the bridge back towards the hotel, there were a few stripes. One of the officers asked "with a shit eatin grin" if we knew anything about that. We smiled and "he said wish I could have that much fun!" They treat us pretty damn good!
Els

Post by Els »

What a cool deal Lacrosse seems to be. Brotherhood of V8 guys, coolest bikes, great place and great folks. I'll do everything I can to be in that scene next year. Great job Steve and guys for pulling it off.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image