eBay

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Ravinsomniac

eBay

Post by Ravinsomniac »

It seems like there are a lot of V8 bikes on eBay right now, especially big blocks. Wonder if the rising gas prices has anything to do with it?
zenbiker

Re: eBay

Post by zenbiker »

I just don't think gas mileage is a priority with these bike owners! Probably the fact that the BB is discontinued has more to do with it. Taking a short ride for $100 in gas is the norm with a BB now. Only money :roll:
KISS

Post by KISS »

Dont worry about gas price there!Here in the wilderness we got to pay 10.24$/gallon! :evil: :evil: :evil: :o How much is it there now?
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Kiss, it's $4.19 to $4.50 per gallon for premium. just got back from saudi and it was right at $1.00 per gallon, (1 riyal per litre) of all the places that i have been in the last few years, gas is still cheaper in the U.S. than in Brazil, china, korea, india & U.K. i did learn one thing on the trip there, they have recently started converting their oil drilling rigs to gas drilling rigs. the reason for this conversion was stated to me that they are producing ALL they can with existing chemical plants that refine their existing crude supply. if they are to supply more, they can't refine it. this is the reason for going to gas drilling as the LNG (liquified Natural Gas) market is booming. I asked the rig manager when was the last time they drilled a well that didn't produce, he has been working there 4 years, he said it was the last one they drilled in the states. all the wells they drill produce. i went about 130 miles south west of Damman Saudi Arabia, solid desert, sand storms and all.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
KISS

Post by KISS »

"all the wells they drill produce"=seems like a good busines!!!It´s like playing Lotto knowing the right numbers,huh!Thanks Darryl.