Well its Official and Un Bias!V8 Chopper Is FUCKING AWESOME!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V8VIRTUOSO

Well its Official and Un Bias!V8 Chopper Is FUCKING AWESOME!

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hi People im Back! Im gonna talk openly and speak my mind so please dont take anything too serious or take offense. If your going to take offense then fuck off haha Kidding British Humor.

Well V8 Guys and Gals i got my V8 Chopper and its just FanFuckingTastic! A pure Masterpiece and insanely amazing to ride and look at!
Im in a good position to comment on the V8 Chopper or any V8 Motorcycle as i have owned and ridden quite few different variations and engine configurations from Ford 351 engined Kannons to 502's and Chevy Boss Hoss's and custom bikes and trikes etc.
I love and respect any V8 Bike or Trike for that matter. I respect the passion the engineering the lifestyle and the brotherhood of people. Everyone has a favorite or a suited style whether it be music, films, cars, women or guys in David Wards case haha just kidding man...(old Flamin V8 joke) My suited style of ride is a powerful Chopper look and ride simple as that. I love the big machine pose and ride of Boss/Kannon but i wanted something else and the V8 Chopper delivers it so so well. Ive always been more partial to Kannon than Boss Hoss and really loved riding my Kannons. I love the look and the poise of a big big machine....i almost said big brute then but its not the best way to describe it haha. I wanted a smooth sexy looking bike that looked beautiful enough for me to fuck to be brutally honest. My Kannon 502 was a goooood looking thing but was Kirsty Alley...after she ate a few too many burgers...the looks were there but so was the meat if ya catch my drift. The V8 Chopper is like Sandra Bullock (in my eyes on of the most beautiful women ever) A beautiful thing perfectly proportioned very sexy and you cant wait to ride her. The riding experiexe was sublime. I jumped on and away we went. The traction was in a different league to any other V8 Bike i had ridden and after i opened her up to clean out the old fuel it was crisper than ever. The snotty ZZ4 has a awesome Cam and sounded throaty and crisp and powerful and it delivered. The thing just glides anywhere and felt so light and tight round any corner. the Rake is all about perfect and the riding position for me was as well. Im usually about 285-300lbs when im training properly so i like a big machine to throw around but this just glided. You could tell you were sat on a lot of power and performance but very elegant with it. I could literally talk about this bike for fucking hours but il try and reframe. All im saying is that from studying the V8 Bike industry for about 15 years and owned and ridden so many i have eventually just about found my perfect motorcycle. I say just about because im going to commission a Dart 520 for myself. Maybe 2. 1 for UK 1 for USA. There are a few other Bikes out there i havnt ridden and would like to of course but they dont interest me like the Chopper does. Vendetta look fucking hideous and i dont think even Mickey Mouse would look good on one. Sabretooth just look fucking weird.....bit like a guy in drag in my eyes and im not overly keen on the engine options.
The only bike that im interested in now would be the Vanquish. Im still to find out if its worth all of our $90,000 plus but of course i would love to ride one to find out and it would be stupid of me not to no mater how much i love V8 Choppers. It would be like someone saying hey would you like to fuck Pamela Anderson for a while and let me know what you think while i fuck your Chopper......hey sure ya becasue i would love it and have fun and know im getting my V8 Chopper (Sandra Bullock) back. All i know is that for half what you have to pay for a Vanquish you get the best looking best made and best riding experience i for one have ever had......V8 Chopper. The Dart engine range sound perfect for me and that will be my next a Dart 520. Mr Stan Hughes has a great thing going on and let me assure you ladies and Gents if your riding a Boss Hoss or Kannon or anything else becasue you think it is the only V8 Bike out there or if you think it is the best without trying what else is out there then give Gerry a call at Georgia V8 Choppers or your nearest Dealer or even ring me or email me and try one out please please. Its just so refreshing and done so well. try it out you wont be disappointed. It has everything you would ever need from a V8 Bike.
I have a Bike now that looks like Sandra Bullock or Jessica Alba if you like younger gals......fucks like Madonna and drinks and parties like Janis Joplin......What a fucking perfect combination! Thats my V8 Chopper!
Im beyond impressed and Elliot and Dave............you were right.

Cheers Guys

Jimbo

Feel free to message me anyone!
NcChopper

Re: Well its Official and Un Bias!V8 Chopper Is FUCKING AWESOME!

Post by NcChopper »

Jimbo,

What a great write up and I know exactly how you feel. Very glad it made it over and you're loving every minute of it!! It is a awesome ride. I know everybody gets tired if hearing it but I can't say enough good things about Stan and his awesome company and rides. Seriously. Have a blast on it and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Chris
AR

Post by AR »

Hahaha...those poms are so excitable. Cool rants from the Tazz! Got to rent me a copy of Miss Congeniality for a closer looksee. :lol:

You better post some pics Jimbo.
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

What type of transmission do the V8 choppers utilize? Is it the same Nesco unit the Boss Hoss uses?
The V8 trikes use a GM Powerglide trans,correct?
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
KISS

Post by KISS »

The tranny in V8chopper is one speed automatic designed and developed for Kannon by V8bike guru Scot Hough,the guy who also designed the whole bike before it became known as a V8 Chopper.It has neutral and No reverse.It is very reliable even w big block.Most of the parts in it are from Ford C4.
Yes,the trike has powerglide.
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hey your both right David and Kiss. The Tranny's in the Kannons were a great great unit which is why i mostly favored it over my Boss Hoss. The Tranny's in the V8 Chopper have been improved even more so as David says! Reverse is just not needed at all in these choppers!
The Powerglide in the Trike works phenomenally well as well as David will tell you im sure!