topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
bob gbur

Post by bob gbur »

hello v8 bikers, i enjoy reading this site. cold up here in Ohio so spend a lot of time reading bike sites. hope everyone here had a great Thanksgiving :D
EAGLE

Re: new member

Post by EAGLE »

Welcome Brother Bob. It's about time you got here! :lol:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
bob gbur

Post by bob gbur »

thanks Eagle, how is the wild one doing?
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

Hi Bob, hope Carolyn is feeling good..Hope you remember us from dyersburg. we had alot of fun with you two...I understand why you trailer. with my arthritis and Steve's knee and of course he likes a clean bike when he gets where we are going..I really would like to try and drive to lacrosse but I'm not sure....it is cold here too..snowing today..took the bike to detroit boss hoss for the winter..have some things to do and adding some..miss the riding..we were in florida the last couple of days...not for a vaca just because I sold my house there and had to sign papers and move things out..but tons of bikes running around in the 80 degree weather..Rockstar was chopping at the bit...saying I wish i had my bike..i wish i had my bike..what a cry-baby..that's ok because i cried all the way to the dealership and didn't get the last ride because we had no one to pick us up....i am such a whinner!!!!!!
bob gbur

Post by bob gbur »

good to hear from the both of you, i sure had a good time ate dyersburg with u'ins(thats pittsburg talk) we cant wait untill bike week. it's our big get away after freezin our ------ off in ohio.
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

bob gbur wrote:thanks Eagle, how is the wild one doing?
Brother Bob,

Can you narrow it down a might Bro'? :lol:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!