07 BIG BLOCK FOR SALE

Post by johnnyrotten »

Check out the classified ad!!
"El Diablo" '07 BB 502
Els

Re: 07 BIG BLOCK FOR SALE

Post by Els »

John,

That is an extremely badass big block! :twisted: Really glad to have seen it in person at Myrtle Beach and got to meet you.

I suspect you won't have much trouble selling that one. With the factory no longer doing big blocks and the dealers selling out existing inventory, they'll only get more and more in demand.

Having had 4 bigblocks from 2001 to 2004, I have a pretty good feel for them. I've also had multiple LS2's in both 'Vettes and hotrods. Latest is an LS2 in a '06 Chevy SSR with a blower. I'm really lost as to why Boss Hoss made this decision as the 502 has infinitely more character and appeal in my opinion. I engaged in discussions with 2 dealers at MB about this and both let it be known they were "disappointed" (gross understatement) that this was the route the company was taking. Seems like it would be just as easy to remove cats and mufflers from a 502 as an LS2 but....whatever.

Although some indicate the LS2 is faster, it's not about that in my book. That snotty ATTITUDE and the enigma of that big motor is why 99% of the folks want it. The LS2 totally lacks character and looks like shit.

Chopper City (Marv) did a great job on that bike and someone will be VERY happy seeing it's available. Again, great meeting you and will definitely give you a call in September. Best regards,

Els (Elliot)
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
johnnyrotten

Post by johnnyrotten »

bump up
"El Diablo" '07 BB 502
acrophil

Post by acrophil »

FYI.

I sold my BB on CycleTrader the first day.

Phil

My V8Chopper Trike will be finished in a couple of weeks. :twisted:
acrophil

Post by acrophil »

David,

I don't know what my schedule is going to be yet (corporate pilot). I am considering it but it's a long way from Georgia :o . Talked to Stan today and he indicated the paint would be ready Sunday. He has not given me a clue about the paint . I just gave him the basic colors and let him and Willey work it out :shock: . He said he would worry about it enough for the two of us and I probably wouldn't notice after hearing this bad boy! Not as bad as your stuff but probably enough to entertain me for a little while. Looking forward to meeting you soon. Billy rode your trike in Daytona and said it had an extremely bad attitude - I like it.

Phil