Memorial Day Local Ride

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Memorial Day Local Ride

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Had several things to do today. Tried to get local buds to go, no luck either working or no answer the phone. Saw a flier a few days ago at a Corpus biker bar we go to. Stated " Rumble On The River" upon finally finding it we did a drive by and that was it. Out in the middle of no friggin where. The river was more like a stagnant creek, if that. So next was the local Hot Rod show. We parked so when we leave we would take a slow cruise out through the parking lot for the hot rods. There was Probably 100 hot rods, one really nice 63 corvette, Black with a Z-06 in it. Got ready to leave and started up and had a small crowd around the bike. Wife said as we were leaving through the lot all eyes upon us. I see a bud from the bar and i recognize his 69 GTO Judge, i stop and we speak right before the departure gates. Then a turd from the show comes over and says "You Need to Leave, this is a car show not a bike show" Wife says "we heard it was a hot rod show and it is bike show right now". So we ease past the putz and make a right behind cars exiting, the one in front of me had a big blower motor, he gasses it a bit and gives me room. I hammer it and gets a little sideways at the exact moment wife starts screaming :D :twisted: It was her first burnout on the back :shock: 8) . Needless to say, i want to see my bud that was there and got to witness it so i can hear the rest of the story. The rest of the day was great cruising with a great big smile :D :D .

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Re: Memorial Day Local Ride

Post by V8 Perv »

Great story Darryl! :twisted: Now that your wife is no
longer a virgin to the fine art of burnouts she
should be ready for La Crosse. The first couple
times I hammered it with Deb on back she was
kinda pissed but now realizes it is part of the game.

....Johnston, Iowa