small ride

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Boom Boom & Rockstar

small ride

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

went to a bike blessing..probably 500 bikes..we were the only BH there..Bet half of the bikers came over to see the trike..we took about 150 mile ride. several rides to chose from but we took one to Belle Isle, I have not been there since I was about 4... it's downtown Detroit, we rode the long way thru Grosse Pointe along Lake St. Clair by the water where the mansions are..then we rode thru all of Downtown by Coamerica park,Greek Town and thru the tall buildings..being sunday and no sport events going on there was no traffic..so the bikes really roared between the buildings..I would put my head way back and look up at the buildings as we rode thru and u get the feeling u were on top of the buildings looking down...u know that feeling of being high up..glad we went as it is raining and cold again..
Attachments
v8bikers.net contest 077.jpg
EAGLE

Re: small ride

Post by EAGLE »

Hey Guys,

Well that was a ride through memory lane. Now all you need to do is hit Woodward AVE on a Friday or Saturday night. Used to be a car/bike show every weekend.
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

Eagle forgot to add that..we went to woodys on gratiot and they have a car and bike show every sunday..had dinner there and walked around looking at cars and bikes...but again everyone gathered around the trike...woodward ave. already has cars in the parking lots on sundays..you can go down woodward and see any type of car you want..it will be like that all summer, then of course is the "CRUISE" in august..we rode it last year and the people in the classic cars riding by us were taking pics of the trike..fun time down there then..Boom
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

That stuff is about the only thing I miss from back home ;) . Good to know it's still going on.
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!