Crank it up Rebel Boy

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Els

Re: Crank it up Rebel Boy

Post by Els »

WM,

You're rolling now bro'! Next time please ask her if she's "legal" and if so (my guess) please ask her to show her ta ta's and/or any piercings we can't normally see. :evil:

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Good job Wildman! Did you get to watch the
little hottie put the T-shirt on? :twisted:

....Johnston, Iowa
okie

Post by okie »

Wildman,I think you have found the secret to avoid break downs - - pose with the tourists instead of ride !! ;)
okie

Post by okie »

Didn't mean to get your hackels up,just thought you may have problems with the made in Mexico motor,or has that been upgraded from factory stuff also?
Els

Post by Els »

WM,

I really admire your feelings on this issue. Without going too political (which I can do in a NY minute), you are 100% right with respect to all you said. Chevy motors are just too all American, apple pie to have the "Hecho En Mexico" sticker on them. Kind of funny how that shit works when you consider Honda, BMW and other foreign car companies come here with mega plants doing manufacturing in the good ol' USA. Something terrible wrong with this scene.

The decisions to do things like GM did with respect to foreign labor and foreign components is definitely not made by anyone other than bean counters who feel the biggest responsibility they have is profits to stockholders. Screw the end user, the customer. None of this mentioning our SOB politicians who create tax incentives to big companies to take the business out of the country. No wonder we're in the shape we are and no wonder GM motors at this rate will be as all American as a KIA or Hyundai.

Els
Image Image Image
sled350

Post by sled350 »

This is how ALL business phones SHOULD be answered!

GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ..

Press "1" for English.

Press "2" to disconnect until you learn to speak English

And remember only two defining forces have ever Offered
to die for you,

Jesus Christ

And the American Soldier.

One died for your soul,

The other for your freedom.

If you agree...... Keep it going
okie

Post by okie »

Hey guys what's up?I would go a anything built by Stan anyday,but I'm waiting for my Mexican motor to blow first,it may be awhile though,I gotta get my moneys worth out of it first.There is quite a few out there with a bunch of miles and no issues.
Els

Post by Els »

Hey Okie,

Please don't get the impression I'm suggesting the Mexican crate motors are pieces of shit or will fall apart. My issues are mostly politically motivated.

I also stated and believe for most intended applications they do just fine. I don't however believe them to be up to the task of rigorous race application at the track. I've seen numerous ZZ4's take much more abuse than I thought they could take as a result of LOTS of nitrous and other applications that would stress components and most do just fine. There are simply better options out there for those with the desire, need, and resources to have better and stronger.

And then we go back to the "Made in Mexico" aspects which quite frankly, are 99% of the deal in my book. I think that's bull crap regardless of how the motor performs.

Elliot
Image Image Image
okie

Post by okie »

Did your original engine blow? Was it because of the nitrous? I wouldn't say mine is race ready but it runs dang strong and I've tested it out many a time.