Butterfly

Re: The Beast and Eagle Update

Post by Butterfly »

Thank you Darryl!!!!!!
Butterfly
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had some shit flyin' off the Beast today! :( I had just fed the O'Beast at the Shell station that was right in the path of the tornado that romped and stomped through here. I pulled out on the street heading for home when it happened! :shock: The lane straightened out but was rutted pretty badly :? and that's when it happened! All of a sudden like, there was this noticible twitch in my right wrist and all of a sudden it sounded like a Funny Car was on my ass!!! The next thing I knew, the ass end of the Beast jumped in to the groove and was shitting rubber off the back tire like they was free!!! I guess I'll just have to get out there and scrape it up and put it back. Damn! What's an Eagle supposed to do?!?!?!? WooHooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

gaston 2005 502 wrote:Ok,
Eagle and Butterfly,, it's been long enough :shock: ,,, we need a mileage report,,, a smiles per mile report,,,, 8-) 8-) and some pictures 8-) 8-) . After all he's been through,,,, we need some pictures of the Eagle in the wind,,, maybe if i ask real nice,,,, Please,,,,,,,, :D :D :lol: :lol:

Really,, Glad he's enoying riding, he has deserved it for a while now.
ALCON,
OK Bro's, it's OFFICIAL! This last weekend I not only went over the 1000 mile mark on the Beast at Thunder Beach, I also scored my first kill on the Beast! MMMMMMM Pigeon dumplins are gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! :shock: :lol: OH and scored the other Tattoo too. he Beast has never been so filthy. I've been too busy riding to wash her. I'll getter done here right quick though. WooHooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!