.COM Site Down

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
EAGLE

.COM Site Down

Post by EAGLE »

ALCON,

We seem to have lost the .com site. Is it just under construction or did LaMonster give up on it? :?
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Clint44

Re: .COM Site Down

Post by Clint44 »

I talked to Jack earlier and the site is having technical problems. Hopefully it will be back up soon.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
Els

Post by Els »

Not to worry...it's just a backup to this one anyhow ;) .

Els whatever.
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Els wrote:Not to worry...it's just a backup to this one anyhow ;) .

Els whatever.
:D YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!! :D
Butterfly
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

My question is what the hell is a Rune? It's now Runeriders.com. Well hell then here you go.

http://powersports.honda.com/rune/

It's a Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooonda :ugeek:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Els

Post by Els »

EAGLE wrote:My question is what the hell is a Rune? It's now Runeriders.com. Well hell then here you go.

Eagle, I don't understand your reference. What are you talking about?

Els
Image Image Image
johnnyrotten

Post by johnnyrotten »

Howdy Yall
I see the other site took a shit ,Imagine that,cant wait to see everyone in Myrtle Beach,were gonna kick ass.
"El Diablo" '07 BB 502
Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

Well at least I can come over here and pester everyone.
Hehe
alex

Post by alex »

yeah, it seems that the other site now is a honda site... it has been redirected.

the japs are coming :mrgreen:

alex
Tom

Post by Tom »

This morning it`s a VTX site..... :shock:
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Well, whatever it is....it ain't a V8 site!!!!!! :shock: :)
Butterfly
Tom

Post by Tom »

The bigbikeriders.com and photo post is gone too..
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

I seen that, Tom. Does anyone know what is going on? Is the V8 site gone or just being redone or what? Eagle didn't see any notice of any before the site went down? Did you?
Butterfly
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

The site isn't going away. Lamont and some other people are still working on it.
Clint & Sherry
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Els wrote:
EAGLE wrote:My question is what the hell is a Rune? It's now Runeriders.com. Well hell then here you go.

Eagle, I don't understand your reference. What are you talking about?

Els
Brother Els,

When I went to the .com site that day, it was a "Rune" Forum. :roll: . I wonder what's up? I would hate to lose it, but we've got it well covered. Even the Tech side ;) .
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Clint44 wrote:The site isn't going away. Lamont and some other people are still working on it.
That's good to hear!!!!!! It sure is a bummer for some though for it to be down and I bet people are wondering why the url is directed to the Honda site? I know that the COM site doesn't make Lamont any money and maybe the Honda site does so that is why.... :roll: whateven the reason is I know that many are confused and lost right now and will be very happy to see the site again. :) Hope it is soon for them....
Butterfly
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

The problem is severe and involves other sites,too. It might be Monday before the site is back up.
Good thing we have this V8 site,too. :D Glad to be a member here.
Clint & Sherry
KISS

Post by KISS »

We welcome back .com site when ever it´s ready.You can never have too many v8bike sites,and we might also need a back up site for a while someday! :roll:
Els

Post by Els »

I'm glad to hear it's nothing critical. Can't have too much info or sources for all the good times had on these boards.

Eagle, I heard from some that when they try to connect, it comes up with different Honda boards and then some get nothing at all (like me). I was wondering what that "Rune" reference was you made. Now I understand. I suspect it could have been VTX, Valk, etc.

Els
Image Image Image
hdtrader

Post by hdtrader »

Hello everybody. RUNE! Not on this computer...I just get the standard message:

"The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404"

Lets hope it gets back up...I enjoy the company on both sites.

Randy
Randy
Huntsville AL
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Els wrote:I'm glad to hear it's nothing critical. Can't have too much info or sources for all the good times had on these boards.

Eagle, I heard from some that when they try to connect, it comes up with different Honda boards and then some get nothing at all (like me). I was wondering what that "Rune" reference was you made. Now I understand. I suspect it could have been VTX, Valk, etc.

Els
Brother Els,

All I can tell you is the Honest truth as I know it at the time. I have come to be educated recently as to what is truth. I now know that I need to buffer what I assume is truth and the facts. I am/was nieve[sp] in assuming that the truth was the first and only option. But I have lived amongst soldiers for the last 21 years and from before then, I only had my Brother Biker family and my Brother Law Dog family to refer to. Now that I know that people are people all over the world,even at the ripe old age of 40 fucking 7, I guess that I have submitted to the facts that I have dedicated my life to securing the right of ASS HOLES to be ASS HOLES. Wow! What a life changing event? CRAP! I guess that I was the last VIRGIN. What a waste!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Els

Post by Els »

EAGLE wrote:
Els wrote:I'm glad to hear it's nothing critical. Can't have too much info or sources for all the good times had on these boards.

Els
Brother Els,

All I can tell you is the Honest truth as I know it at the time. I have come to be educated recently as to what is truth. I now know that I need to buffer what I assume is truth and the facts. I am/was nieve[sp] in assuming that the truth was the first and only option. But I have lived amongst soldiers for the last 21 years and from before then, I only had my Brother Biker family and my Brother Law Dog family to refer to. Now that I know that people are people all over the world,even at the ripe old age of 40 fucking 7, I guess that I have submitted to the facts that I have dedicated my life to securing the right of ASS HOLES to be ASS HOLES. Wow! What a life changing event? CRAP! I guess that I was the last VIRGIN. What a waste!

Ok, I give up. I guess I'm either thick or need a translator because I have no idea what you're saying here Eagle. I've got a few years on you but even going back to my 1960's and '70's days, Hendricks music and all, it doesn't provide a clue to WTF this means.

Els
Image Image Image
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

The .com site seems to be back up in blue .

Jack
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Els...you may be older in age...but in life..you're a babe..... :) sometimes Eagle turns into a very old wiseman..... :roll: He and you are in the same book..but he is on a different page...it's hard to keep up.....even for me ;) let me see if I can Translate for you.
Eagle has and still believes that ALL persons should tell the truth..no matter what! He is learning that this (thought) is just that...a thought....and I really think he is hurt..that most average persons in todays life is more willing to lie, steal, or cheat to achieve their goals... :shock: As a person..he is as honest and straight forward and sometimes so brutal that it hurts and he expects others to be the same.....Poor Babe :cry: Eagle is Black and Crome...no inbetween....But he will do whatever he can to help anyone..till.....and then..like all others.....HELL comes to the game!
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

WILDMAN!!!!!

I agree!!!! It is great to have 2 V8 sites.....to learn, laugh, and keep up with each other.....and just in case something like what happened to the COM site....was to happen here we have 2 great sites and WE as a family..have a place to meet and talk....while one site or the other is being repaired....if both sites are up and running...then we are BLESSED.....for we ALL have places to meet and stay together!!!!!!!!!
Butterfly