Mountain Boss Hoss/Thunder in the Valley

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Sonny

Mountain Boss Hoss/Thunder in the Valley

Post by Sonny »

Got home from the Open House today and had another great time with old and new friends. Thanks again to Tom Shaffer for hosting us. A good time was had by all and always good to see old friends like Ron and Pat, Randy and Dawn, Bill and Tracy, Wayne, Barry from Georgia with his killer 434, my buddy Kurt with his 606 who I trailered out with this year and the usual large group who attend every year who aren't here on the forum. Lots of really nice bikes and trikes and with the factory there I got a chance to test drive a new 383 stroker with the Winters trans and was impressed. A special treat was seeing Monte fly in to the airport on site there for the festivities and have dinner with us Saturday night. It was a pleasure meeting and talking to him.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
Wild Bill

Re: Mountain Boss Hoss/Thunder in the Valley

Post by Wild Bill »

Great times, Brother!

WB
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
Puff

Post by Puff »

I enjoyed the ride with MBH on Thursday.
BEAUTIFUL scenery !!
Had to leave Friday morning to get home
for my anniversary.
LOTS of rain enroute home to Dyersburg !!
Detours abounded just to get around all the
high water !!
Bill Van Sant

Sonny

Post by Sonny »

I didn't know you were going to be there Bill. I would have liked to have met you. Hope you had a safe trip home.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Had a great time at Thunder in the valley and Mountain Boss Hoss open house! good seeing you again Sonny, Bill and Wayne..Nice to meet Greg again ..we live fairly close to one another , we got to plan a ride together..Maybe Thunder on the strip in Geneva on the lake the weekend after labor day? Sorry I missed seeing Mr. Vansant. :(
phpBB [video]
Ron Radulski

Post by Ron Radulski »

It was great seeing everybody again at MBH Open House this year. IMHO, I thought Mark from BH Factory was busier this year with demo rides than in the years past. Let's all hope BH is going to be around for us in the future years to come. I met Barry from Georgia with the killer 434 at the Holiday Inn where we were both staying. Our friend Wayne was there to pick me and my wife Pat up at our hotel on Friday when it rained all day. It was really appreciated! We went to Johnstown that day to see all of the leather and sunglasses they had to sell. LOL