LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HAUL S BOSS HOSS

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
misfit

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HAUL S BOSS HOSS

Post by misfit »

Hey guys I know the chances are pretty slim.... But I'm looking to get a small block Boss hauled from the finger lakes area of New York to South Dakota or meet up somewhere between? It's an 18 hour drive one way for me... Id love to fly out and ride home but too many irons in the fire currently.
Thanks,
George
Wild Bill

Re: LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HAUL S BOSS HOSS

Post by Wild Bill »

Call Glen Boglish. He is a long-term BH owner, Iron Butt certified on small block and big block BH bikes and he owns a motorcycle & exotic car transport service. He makes runs to Sturgis and back each year from the New England area & his tractor trailer is specifically set up for only car/motorcycle hauling. He is based out of Connecticut and will take extra special care of BH machines and the special needs thy may require. 860-539-6633.

WB
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
misfit

Post by misfit »

Thanks Bill
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

If that does not work...1-800-HaulBikes / Daily Direct. I have used them about 20 times or better to get bikes to me...

They only ship bikes. drivers have to be riders so they care...very very professional.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
misfit

Post by misfit »

Thanks Barry!