Seeing the light

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
57chevygirl

Seeing the light

Post by 57chevygirl »

Recently I went onto the BH website and much to my pleasant surprise I saw Beannies listed as a dealer again. I went to Biketoberfest and sure enough there was Beannie and Whitney at the transporter working hard doing what they do best answering questions and taking care of customers. The amount of knowledge between the two of them and their total dedication to, not only bringing in new customers but maintaining good working relationships with their existing customers is platinum. They are an example of how a business should be run. So it appears that the powers that be at BH have finally pulled their head out of the crevice where it was resting and saw the light. Its amazing what the experience of circling the drain can do to jump start the brain. I hope its not too late but from the looks of what they are putting out I'm not holding my breath. All this talk about converting the Harley people is pointless unless you make a bike that is affordable. I'm afraid they are pricing themselves right out of the market. Affordability and reliability are two biggies and so far BH isn't doing well in either category. I'm sure this will stir up lots of opposing opinions but you know what they say about opinions...just saying.
Ron Radulski

Re: Seeing the light

Post by Ron Radulski »

57chevygirl wrote:Recently I went onto the BH website and much to my pleasant surprise I saw Beannies listed as a dealer again. I went to Biketoberfest and sure enough there was Beannie and Whitney at the transporter working hard doing what they do best answering questions and taking care of customers. The amount of knowledge between the two of them and their total dedication to, not only bringing in new customers but maintaining good working relationships with their existing customers is platinum. They are an example of how a business should be run. So it appears that the powers that be at BH have finally pulled their head out of the crevice where it was resting and saw the light. Its amazing what the experience of circling the drain can do to jump start the brain. I hope its not too late but from the looks of what they are putting out I'm not holding my breath. All this talk about converting the Harley people is pointless unless you make a bike that is affordable. I'm afraid they are pricing themselves right out of the market. Affordability and reliability are two biggies and so far BH isn't doing well in either category. I'm sure this will stir up lots of opposing opinions but you know what they say about opinions...just saying.
57chevygirl, I agree all too much about how Whitney & Beannie make a good team, let alone going the extra mile like they did in 2014 at Holly Hill, Florida during Bike Week. Whether you've read my threads about bringing back the entry level Boss Hoss or not, this is not at all new to me. The LS 300 which is a 4.8 liter V-8 300 hp. engine w/ hot cam, 330 hp. engine. This is an excellent "entry-level" engine. Back in 2015 BH had the Anniversary entry-level trikes for $39,995. Although I've heard that it was hard to find a Dealer to sell it to you at that price, this is what I believe we both agree on. Pricing the entry level BH low enough, still to make a profit, but where a Harley Rider might consider entering the V-8 World. Let's face it, a stock Harley is not all that fast. Once the Ex-Harley Rider owns a BH for a while, a few years down the road maybe he/she will upgrade to a larger engine model, now that it's in their blood. Or maybe tell their old Harley friends, the entry-level one is faster than any hopped-up Harley could ever be! Just my opinion!
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

It is unfortunate that whenever you show up you can't say anything without beating up the Factory... again making it seem like you might know what transpired which nobody gives a rats ass about anyways and is in the PAST. Why don't you leave that alone and quit stirring shit? You obviously don't see the light. You know that you could easily just let members here know they are back as I also found out when visiting the Factory setup Thursday.

Please give your opinions on what they should or could still be selling...that is absolutely cool....the Factory listens and wants input
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Its easy for someone to say what a Harley rider will buy but you really don't know. There are financially poor, middle class, and rich Harley riders. Harley will finance a horse if it has enough down payment so it has that as an advantage. Harley also has a dealer network that is the envy of the industry. There is at least one near everybody. The V8 manufacturers have a high overhead and a non exposure disadvantage. The most important thing to sell more bikes, especially trikes is exposure, not price. I have sold many V8 Chopper bikes and trikes and I learned that money is not as big a problem as I first thought. If the bike or trike is seen and liked the money will find its way to the customer for him or her to purchase it. They will never be a high volume vehicle or a low price one.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
57chevygirl

Post by 57chevygirl »

Barry, incase you didn't read all of my post, i have made suggestions. Maybe you just don't like my choice of words. I have given my opinion on how to keep good dealers and suggestions for affordable, reliable bikes. Triker seems to agree incase you skipped his post. Most people that I have spoken to, all seasoned, veteran BH riders, have said that at the price they are asking they would go buy a corvette not a bike. You want opinions, these are some of the things I have heard: 1. Not a fan of wrapped headers with chrome covers. 2. Cheap plastic air filter with no logo. 3. Leg shields look cheap. 4.Not a fan of black forks, exhaust cover headers and valve covers. 5. The trike with the exhaust looks like something on a drag car. At least dress it up with a nice chrome trim ring. Wonder how bad the fumes are at a long stop light. 6. Black valve covers with coil packs are just plain ugly. 7. How much horse power do you REALLY need? Size really doesn't matter, just ask Donal Trump. So these are some of the opinions of the new product I overheard. And again, price is the most talked about. Boss Hoss bikes and trikes uniqueness is in the V8 engine and its sound. That is what draws people in. Build a bike that is affordable and reliable, like the anniversary bike, and let the new owner accessorize or upgrade in a few years. That would also help your business Barry. Think of all those used bikes out there to buy up and resell. Unless of course you plan on buying a couple of those $70k+ bikes from the factory for
your show room.
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

My point was why bash the Factory? You did that months ago. Go for your agenda as it is obvious.
CanuckHoss

randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Did she really say that Rickie has his head up his ass??? And that Boss Hoss is now " circling the drain " ..with his new ideas? I, personally am so impressed with the new direction of Boss Hoss..It is obvious a lot of money and new ideas go into all the new bikes and trikes..But to BASH Rickie and the factory because you don't like a few new options is ridiculous...I am sure the factory is more than capable to build whatever you want..If you come on this site to start shit..GO SOMEWHERE ELSE..Maybe over to Beanies and put your nose up his ass where it belongs!
phpBB [video]
buyarbi

Post by buyarbi »

Most motorcycle riders are unwilling to ride something as big as these machines. Their hot , snarky , eye candy and quench the thirst for power . These are at the fat end of the food chain and I am in because I wanted one. My 02 bike is the best highway chopper and long distance ride I own. When you buy unique you buy all of it. Your either in or out.
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

randy burkey wrote:Did she really say that Rickie has his head up his ass??? And that Boss Hoss is now " circling the drain " ..with his new ideas? I, personally am so impressed with the new direction of Boss Hoss..It is obvious a lot of money and new ideas go into all the new bikes and trikes..But to BASH Rickie and the factory because you don't like a few new options is ridiculous...I am sure the factory is more than capable to build whatever you want..If you come on this site to start shit..GO SOMEWHERE ELSE..Maybe over to Beanies and put your nose up his ass where it belongs!
She bashed the Factory in the March thread because of Beanies leaving the Boss Hoss and now she bashes the Factory again when they come back.

Keyboard warrior who does not know when to quit. Plus she can't understand written words as she did not understand my quite short first post.

She claims Triker agreed with her....but he was NOT bashing the Factory.
CanuckHoss

57chevygirl

Post by 57chevygirl »

You all are right. With Barry being the Kim Kardasian of V8 bikers forum the really isn't much point of anyone else posting.
Ron Radulski

Post by Ron Radulski »

I will NEVER bash the Factory! It's a good thing for all of us that Boss Hoss is still alive and well. Thanks for the support Barry.
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

57chevygirl wrote:You all are right. With Barry being the Kim Kardasian of V8 bikers forum the really isn't much point of anyone else posting.
Too bad you don't understand what I post...can't reason with someone who can't understand written words. Have a great day..
CanuckHoss