2017 Boss Hoss Models & Options

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Grand Canard

2017 Boss Hoss Models & Options

Post by Grand Canard »

Boss Hoss Cycles, Inc. produces the most powerful production motorcycles in the world and has been under new management since 23 January 2016. In only 6 months at the helm, the new management at Boss Hoss has implemented significant changes to both their bikes and trikes that are impressive and sure to please. Some of those changes are performance and reliability related, others are design and comfort.
Boss Hoss teamed-up with Brian Macy and Holley EFI to produce the new Boss Hoss Dominator EFI system with additional features just for Boss Hoss. The Boss Hoss Dominator EFI system allows the addition of NOS, turbo’s, traction control, etc; this EFI system provides practically unlimited options. The Boss Hoss Dominator EFI comes with an LCD Digital Dash which is top-shelf quality, is completely customizable, and provides so much more than a cluster of mechanical gauges could ever provide. Boss Hoss’s digital dash displays a variety of gauge and indicator screens that can be programmed to display any parameter you need. The dash also offers a virtual switch panel, user defined alarms, configurable shift lights, on-board engine diagnostics, and so much more.
The new Winters transmission for bikes offers practically bullet-proof reliability and is rated for 1000+HP; this new transmission provides a much needed improvement in regards to reliability over the previous transmission.
Boss Hoss is focused on quality and performance, quality is exactly what comes with every 2017 model; performance, if 445HP isn’t enough, our friends at V8 Performance can deliver a lot more if you’re insane, it’s your call.
Oh, and Dyersburg Boss Hoss is the newest dealer offering full service, so if you don’t currently have a dealer in your area and want a new ride or need service, give Mark Sieber a shout 1-731-286-4915.

2017 Model Changes and Options

Some of the new standard features for 2017
• Boss Hoss Dominator EFI made by Holley
• Boss Hoss EFI LCD Dash made by Holley
• Winter's Transmission rated for 1,000+HP (Bikes)
• Premium Leather Seating w/ improved seating profile
• 35 degree rake
• Triple Pass Radiator by Saldana Racing
• Meziere HD Water Pump
• Redesigned Fuel Tank for improved comfort and style
• Redesigned Instrument Console
• All Fuel, Cooling, and Oil lines are braided stainless w/ AN threaded connections

Plenty of new options available for 2017 too
• Kewl Metal 45 degree raked front end
• 21" Front Wheel for Bikes only (and only if has Kewl Metal)
• Fiberglass Fairing (1000watt Infinity Marine Grade Stereo w/ Rockford Fosgate Amp)
• Powder Coating Options, (any color besides white) frame, wheels, brake rotors, swing-arm, handlebars, front-end suspension, headlights, crash bars, etc.
• Bike- Custom Front and Rear Wheels from RC Components
• Trike - Custom Front Wheel from RC Components
• Trike - Custom Rear Wheels
• LED Headlight, chrome or Black, clear or tinted lens
• Black frontend
• Alden Black Coilover Shocks, Regulator Series -Option for Bikes
• Brembo Black calipers (Front)
• Black starter, alternator & fan
• Jett Hott Exhaust Coating - exhaust header & tail piece, any color
• Carlini Drag Bars
• Monster 5" Autometer Carbon Fiber tach w/ shift light and mount (Drag bars)
• Wind Vest 14 x 14
• Wind Vest 16 x 18
• Custom Seat, Exotic leather or special design
• Custom Paint
• Trailer Hitch

V8 Performance, Inc. Options
• LS-3 EFI 525 HP
• LS-3 Carbureted 533 HP
• 502 Big Block, Carbureted
• 540 Big Block, Carbureted, All Aluminum, 675HP/660 Torque
• 632 Big Block, Carbureted, All Aluminum, 1000HP/900 Torque
• NOS Dry System (Only For EFI LS-3 445, 525, & LS-7 625 EFI engines)
• LS-7 EFI 625 HP
• LS-7 Carbureted 625 HP
• LS-7 EFI 625 HP + 200 NOS = 825 HP
• MSD or Accel Coil Pack Upgrade
Attachments
IMG_20160726_121336584.jpg
IMG_20160804_241027022.jpg
IMG_20160804_240541075.jpg
IMG_20160804_240516869.jpg
IMG_20160804_240459335.jpg

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
Orlando606VetteTrike

Re: 2017 Boss Hoss Models & Options

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

What a beautiful machine. You guys are really bringing these machines into the 21st century. Wishing you guys great success in Sturgis. :-)
2008 606 Corvette Trike
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Love the new bike Ricky ! I can visualize that same paint scheme in black with the silver .
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

hogv8 wrote:Love the new bike Ricky ! I can visualize that same paint scheme in black with the silver .
Thank You, it has been a lot of hard work and long hours by me and BH staff; despite all of the work, I personally had fun and enjoyed the work and the challenge. It would've been hell if I had to go it alone, luckily BH has some talented people, great fabricators; Randy or Jeff can do just about anything.

HogV8, I wasn't joking about wanting you to help BH with some of your designing talent; I really dig what you've done to your bike, really cool.

Rick

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

Wow. I'm really impressed how much these bikes improved in the short period of time. Good luck in Sturgis. :yourock:
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

What Rick and his crew have done is remarkable, that's for sure. What is even more noteworthy is, they have addressed most, if not all, of the bitches and complaints that BH owners have had for years and were ignored by Rad, Monte and the rest. Huge issues, like the Nesco and minor ones like a spot for a drain cock or plumbing that befits a world class machine. Horsepower and the visual one two punch of a V8 motorcycle counts, but fit and finish should be commensurate for what we are expected to shell out of our pockets in order to play with the big boys. Congrats BH!!! A grand slam and a hole in one at the same time.
Damn this fixed income, Social Security, small pension, senior citizen crap, or I'd be on the phone now, ordering a 2017
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
3FOR2

Post by 3FOR2 »

Congratulations Rick & crew. I had no doubts. I just love it.
Pat.
2013 Pickup, LS3-445 with Hot Cam
Paul H

Post by Paul H »

The only thing missing is an options price list???
I know I'll never own one but sure would love to.

A trike with a BIG ASS honkin engine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul H
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

It seems to me you can have any type of bike you want, hot rod, cruiser, combination of both, etc. The bikes have come a long way in a short time. I knew Ricky wouldn't accept an inferior product. Nice work and I hope you sell some while at Sturgis.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
oblongs

Post by oblongs »

Are all the EFI options California ( CARB ) compliant?
Fat people are harder to kidnap
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Good to see Big Blocks are an option..Didn't think that was possible... 1,000 horsepower sounds about right! But still in love with my 502 at the moment..think I'll keep it..Might like a trans upgrade though..
phpBB [video]
V8Norm

Post by V8Norm »

those are some great options. get a person thinking!!
Norm
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

DAMN YOU RICKY!!!!! You have now got Bill thinking about a new bike just when he bought his "forever" bike !!
:oops:

I have to say I can't blame him- Bikes have come a long way in such a short time :thumbup:

Hoss97

Post by Hoss97 »

I just spent a bunch on my old 97.... And now they release these pics... I maybe placing an order in the spring
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

oblongs wrote:Are all the EFI options California ( CARB ) compliant?
Boss Hoss doesn't manufacture anything California compliant at this time, BH can't afford the massive cost to get our machines certified in California; furthermore, if BH did fork-out the dough and become CARB approved California would almost certainly rachet-up the standards even higher forcing BH to go through the costly process all over again. While Ford or GM whom sell millions of vehicles can afford the cost, BH could never sell enough bikes and trikes to recoup the cost.

Get a second address in AZ or NV and license your bike or trike there.

Rick

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
oblongs

Post by oblongs »

Thanks for the response. I had to register my 502 trike in Nevada when I bought it, until I got 7,500 miles on it. CARB should be disbanded, commies.
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

oblongs wrote:Are all the EFI options California ( CARB ) compliant?
Consider setting up a LLC in Montana. I've had a Montana LLC since 2006 and I buy all of my vehicles through it for a variety of tax, inspection and registration benefits. I have never been to Montana and neither have any of my vehicles.

Contact Action Services at www.actionservices-mt.com

Please tell them that Bill Taylor of Taylor Holdings LLC in Virginia sent you. Yes, I do get a small discount on my annual LLC renewal for referrals.

Good Luck!

Wild Bill
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Bill , did you see the PM I sent you ?
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

I have to see if a brand new BigBLock trike is in the cards...that would be fucking awesome...FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

BUT...we may have lost our loophole for getting 2003 and newer trikes into Canada...the Company I was dealing with who works right under the DOT has been non-responsive to emails or calls...if so that could be the end of trike Imports tom Canada.

Fingers crossed that we have not hit the wall here...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

hogv8 wrote:Bill , did you see the PM I sent you ?
Jack,

I just replied to your PM. Looking forward to seeing you in March.

FYI to all, I had several unread private messages in my inbox & I had no idea they were there. I must be doing something wrong.... I guess I assumed that there would be a notification when I receive a PM. My bad!

Bill
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
BossHossJohn

Post by BossHossJohn »

oblongs wrote:Thanks for the response. I had to register my 502 trike in Nevada when I bought it, until I got 7,500 miles on it. CARB should be disbanded, commies.
When I sold my 05 small block to a guy in Cal. I had to turn the mileage up to 7500 so he could buy it. Who ever heard of clocking mileage up?
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

When there is a will there is always a "way" ;)
I really want to hear about the first ride report of those awesome new Boss Hoss's - anybody in Sturgess???? Who is going to be the first??? :ridding: :thumbup:

Oldun

Post by Oldun »

BossHossJohn wrote:
oblongs wrote:When I sold my 05 small block to a guy in Cal. I had to turn the mileage up to 7500 so he could buy it. Who ever heard of clocking mileage up?
"Forget it Jack, it's California".

http://au.ign.com/top/movie-moments/18
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding:
oblongs

Post by oblongs »

I know a couple people swapped in speedos from higher milage bikes for the inspection, then swapped them back after they passed. When I registered my new '04 small block bike, it took 10 months to get my plates. DMV told me I was the first brand new BH registered in Ca., and the VIN number came up as a dirt bike. One number, I think it was the eighth number in the VIN, was the designator for the type of vehicle it was. The factory (Rad) had to work with CARB to get the Ca DMV computer system to accept the vin. In the imortal words of John McLane "fucking California".
Oldun

Post by Oldun »

Wild Bill wrote:Consider setting up a LLC in Montana. I've had a Montana LLC since 2006 and I buy all of my vehicles through it for a variety of tax, inspection and registration benefits. I have never been to Montana and neither have any of my vehicles.

Contact Action Services at http://www.actionservices-mt.com

Please tell them that Bill Taylor of Taylor Holdings LLC in Virginia sent you.
Bill - I saw this and just emailed and spoke to (Nancy at) Action Services. THANK YOU indeed for posting this information. Not only are they pleasant and efficient to deal with, but it looks like I may have a solution finally, to the problem of being a furriner with no fixed abode visiting the US and wanting to title, insure and ride a V8 bike stored in the US! I'm going to get started on the paperwork immediately in the hope that I can get this done before the V8 bike rally and turn up on eight cylinders instead of two :ridding:
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding: