Good News, Help is nearby.

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
jm8032

Good News, Help is nearby.

Post by jm8032 »

The good news is that if you do something stupid and cannot fix it yourself, help is near.
Just dropped the Trike off at Boss Hoss Factory in Dyersburg Tennessee for some needed repairs I am not able to do. Motor needs to be pulled to replace the oil pan and a few other items. Too embarrassing to go into details at this time, about the oil pan. Wish I could cut the cross member and weld on flanges, however the frame is chrome and it would be a shame to chop it! Met at the door at 8 AM by Rick, T.J. (shop Forman) and crew to roll the bike into the shop. Great bunch of guys & Gals… Normally I would get Mike Kelly on Marco Island to do the work but he is 750 miles away (I spend summers in Blue Ridge, GA) and the factory is only 350 miles… Rick says “We are open for business, ready and able to take on anything relating to a Boss Hoss”.
Attachments
Photo Opp! Would prefer to haul my bike in Big Red, however my 5 X 10 will have to do!
Photo Opp! Would prefer to haul my bike in Big Red, however my 5 X 10 will have to do!
petitemoose

Re: Good News, Help is nearby.

Post by petitemoose »

I am sure that whatever the issues are, they will get them sorted out for you :) Must be nice to have the factory so close!
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
tjy

Post by tjy »

:what_he_said: :iagree:

Puff

Post by Puff »

I dropped my bike off at the factory
the other day.
Then I walked home.....5 miles.
GREAT visit with Ricky !
Great exercise ! :ridding:
Bill Van Sant

Ron Radulski

Post by Ron Radulski »

Bill, Teachers can use the exercise. Especially music teachers. LOL Triker Ron from Michigan.