Fairings, saddle bags

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
TXscooterguy

Re: Fairings, saddle bags

Post by TXscooterguy »

Grand Canard wrote:If you had to choose, would it be navigation system or ridiculously powerful sound system?
You can always jam a Garmin into a Ram handlebar mount. It's a lot harder to quickly attach a sound system. Now a few GPS units have XM radio with bluetooth. So if you installed speakers in your helmet you can enjoy mile after mile of good tunes. It's only when you want to share your tunes with everyone around you that you need a gigawatt sound system. I put a nice sound system in my Harley. I found I used it around town but rarely at Interstate speeds. Just my thoughts.
tjy

Post by tjy »

Just my thoughts..That don't mean anything, But i'v had two factory fairings with stereos, One in my purple trike and my wifes' yellow 32 coupe. I/we have had excellent results with them. Wish my v8 chopper trike had the setup. :dunno:

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

tjy wrote:Just my thoughts..That don't mean anything, But i'v had two factory fairings with stereos, One in my purple trike and my wifes' yellow 32 coupe. I/we have had excellent results with them. Wish my v8 chopper trike had the setup. :dunno:
Anything can be done Tom....
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham