Post by GordonBH »

Hi all,

The title says it all.
Gordon from England
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: Adrian has passed away

Post by Iron Maiden »

I have never met Adrian and I know that there have been some issues with him on the other site but it is always very sad to hear when someone dies. RIP Adrian :bawling:

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Sad news as Adrian helped a lot of people.

Nobody is perfect.....not Adrian and sure as hell not me. In the end, when you "croak" as I call it...leave the physical and become just pure energy again...ALL is WELL!....and all you leave behind are the memories of you. Adrian has left a lot of good memories and good friends behind.

Condolences to the whole family.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

This was bad news to wake up to. It is no secret that Adrian and I butted heads constantly. Still, this is a loss to his family, friends and to those that he helped. He battled a terminal disease for far longer than was expected but it never seemed, to me, to get him down. His was a life well spent

"His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord."
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Tom

Post by Tom »

Sad day for me.. Putting this to rest.
Last edited by Tom on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Tom - not sure what lacked "class" but did not mean any disrespect to Adrian or anyone else. As for deleting your account, I am not an admin and do not have that authority but even if I did I would not delete you, you are entiitled to your opinion.

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

His erratic behavior on the other site makes perfect sense now. Often times in the last stages of life when someone is going through what he was the mind is in an altered state. Seeing the definite and drastic personality change should have been a clue and I missed it.
I do not believe that bringing it up speaks against him in any way shape or form. I chose to leave the other site because of some things that he had done publicly and privately. Upon reflection I now understand the source and I regret that I acted inappropriately. life lesson learned.I am happy that I did not let my mouth override my butt and just decided to keep it shut and leave and not cause a bunch of drama.

We all know that he was a incredible fount of knowledge when it came to these motorcycles that we love so much. his ideas and a technical abilities will be sorely missed.

Based on a lot of emails sent back and forth over the past few years, I know Adrian and I have the same beliefs in life after death. I am confident that if motorcycles are allowed on the streets of gold that there are two black marks on them now. :)

Rest in peace Adrian, I will see you after a little while
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I used to get so mad at him when he would delete my posts but he always helped me when I asked. I know he was a Christian and now he is in heaven. He was one of the first people I ever met with a Boss Hoss and I rode to Oklahoma with him and Tommy and my pal Mike one year. He was always ready to help who ever asked. RIP ADRIAN.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Tom, WTF is wrong with you ?? Not sure why you decided to personally attack my wife on this thread when it would have been more appropriate to post about the loss of your friend.

Sue mentioned that there where issues with Adrian on the other site - well, there were! That was an observation, not a personal attack. It was a totally innocent statement posted with no malice whatsoever! I was hoping you would see that and retract your post or apologize but you haven't, so, unfortunately, as a husband I must step in.

If you had an issue with Sue's post you could have contacted her privately so she could explain herself. She would have answered your call and explain to you she meant no disrespect, unlike yourself who will not return my call, leaving me no option but to post this reply.

What is really confusing to me is that you only “attacked” Sue’s integrity and no other member. That’s very strange because several other members made references to Adrian in their post's about the issues they had with him throughout the years (on both sites). Why did you not call them out and tell them they don't have class? I guess you think women are easier to offend and pick on. You choose the wrong woman this time. It will take a lot more than that comment to offend Sue, plus she has more "class" than you will ever know.

This thread was about Adrian passing away and you, of all people, hi jacked this thread to personally attack my wife, that truly shows that YOU have "No Class".

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Services for Adrian
http://www.oakdaleriverbank.com/book-of ... etails.php

BTW, not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but I'm sure Tom spoke from his grief rather than from his heart. He and Adrian were very close.
Although Adrian and I battled quite a bit, since we were both a bit stubborn and hard headed, I still hold him in respect. He worshiped the same God that I do, he was a father, a husband, a friend to many, a veteran, an American and a human being deserving of his dignity. I do not need to wish him to RIP or Godspeed.
He is not resting, he is dancing
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Bill I agree with you totally. Best friend or not IMO Tom's post was completely inappropriate and uncalled for. I saw nothing at all wrong with what Sue posted. And as for CLF all you did was relentlessly bash and trash the guy every opportunity you could, and now you say you "hold him in respect". Isn't that a contradiction? I wonder what his son Randy would think if he read everything you posted about him here since you quit the other forum.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Sonny, I don't care about you or your second rate opinion. Why do you hijack this thread to post your verbal diarrhea? I explained why I still had respect for him. Have someone read it to you, again.
As I told another poster, don't try to get inside my skin, you wouldn't fit
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

So now you're gonna bash me? Lol - that's hilarious, and expected. You go girl.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

I don't need to bash you. You're doing a great job of it all by yourself.
I'm sure Randy would love to see how you've turned a thread, about his father's passing, into a crapfest. Nice job
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Oh no Carl - it turned into a "crapfest" when Tom hijacked the thread and publicly accused Susan of being classless. That had nothing at all to do with me. Oh and speaking of classless let's just all hope that Randy doesn't ever have to read all the public and needless vitriol you've posted here about his father, the one you have "respect" for. And just curious - how do you know for certain that he "worshiped the same God as you"?
2009 350/385 MBH bike
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

OK, last comment and I'm done with you, jerk.
I rode with Adrian. We sat and shared a meal. We talked about things other than motorcycles. That's how I know. Don't try to blame Tom for your stupid behavior. You cooked that all up on your own. I like to think that Randy would read this and wonder why you have the need to drag out old news and post it here. Is it to bolster your feelings of inadequacy? Why do you feel you need to attack me? Adrian wasn't my best friend, that's no secret but, I did not hate him, in any way. I prayed, to the same God, for his health, his healing, his comfort and, if it came down to it, a comfortable passing. I hope it was.
Examine your motives before you question mine.
I'm done. You should consider it, as you're looking more and more like a dick with every post that you make here
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Whatever.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
brtr628

Post by brtr628 »

Hello Guys,
Most of you do not know me as I am from the earlier Boss Hoss days, my first of six being a 1998. That was when you rode for two hours and worked on them for four hours. Adrian was always one I could call when I had an issue and if he did not know the answer he would always call back. For my part I will always call him a long distance friend. Rest in peace.
IndyBill
Oldun

Post by Oldun »

"Rode them for two hours and worked on them for four hours". That's a classic! I was lucky to come on the scene after that was common.

Only met Adrian in person once, but he was one of nature's gentlemen - a phrase I like, & which doesn't apply to that many people... R.I.P. Adrian.
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding:
Tom

Post by Tom »

I will not apologize or retract my statement. If you read this thread Susan jumped right in there to make sure everyone knew some people had a problem with Adrian. Really?? The day after his passing and the only thing you have to say is to bring up that fact?? Struck me as saying.. "Sorry you are dead but most didn`t like you anyway. Well... Some of us DID like Adrian and your comment showed no class! period. And Bill... Fuck you!
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Reading / Interpreting words on the Internet...or reading between the lines...has caused a shitload of disturbance more so on the other Forum but here too....and I assume it will continue and this applies to every Forum on the Internet regardless of Subject....it is a way of life with Forums and such. Once an argument festers we are mostly screwed. Nobody and I mean nobody is going to change someone's opinion through typed words...maybe there is a chance in person but for sure not in typed words.

The same words spoken in person would not evoke the same respsonses.

We often forget about typed words....I will NOT ever forget as lesson learned in a Big way previously but the end result was a good resolve amongst men. Still anxious for the hand shake!!
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Tom,
Sent you a PM
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...