well well looks like the gangs all here

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
johnnyrotten

well well looks like the gangs all here

Post by johnnyrotten »

Hello everyone looks like a nice site to play,and be ourselves,looking forward to talking and meeting you all.Also how do i get to be the next sucker in line,sounds like a cool title.Thanks Johnny rotten
"El Diablo" '07 BB 502
AR

Re: well well looks like the gangs all here

Post by AR »

Johnny...how'd YOU get through the filter? :lol: Yeah its shaping up to be a fun place once the rego issues are sorted...

You want to be a 'sucker' and send money :shock: ....sure no problem. 'AUSTRALIA' dude :D put a how-to-donate explaination post right here http://www.v8bikers.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43

johnnyrotten wrote:Hello everyone looks like a nice site to play,and be ourselves,looking forward to talking and meeting you all.Also how do i get to be the next sucker in line,sounds like a cool title.Thanks Johnny rotten
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Bro', the "Gang" ain't all here yet, but Hell "Is a Comin" ;) :D Welcome!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
johnnyrotten

Re: Hello Eagle

Post by johnnyrotten »

Hello Eagle
I hope you can make it to Myrtle Beach,we would definately have a kick ass time,so nice not to be constrained to my replies content
dont have to worry about big brother now do we,lets get the party started.
"El Diablo" '07 BB 502
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Brother Johnny,

I've been so busy with other things of late I completely forgot about Myrtle Beach. When is it? Butterfly in down but not out right now from surgery and thee Beast is up in NE Georgia finished and waiting on me thanks entirely to Brother Bear and Sister Carmen Redd of Warpony Customs. Bro' Bear had a seriouse fall right after he fixed her and had to have his hip RE-relaced. Jep! This was his second time. He was in a wreck that almost killed him not so long ago and this was a reinjury from then. Soooo, we are kind of on hold from both ends. With enough time to recover and a smile from above, with any luck, we can make it. All the Best!!!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
johnnyrotten

Post by johnnyrotten »

It is May 10th-18th,we stay at the KOA on 5th street at the DOGHOUSE SOUTH,if you need more info just holler
"El Diablo" '07 BB 502
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Thanks Bro',

Butterfly's birthday is May12th. Maybe I can take her there for her birthday :o . I'd better put my helmet on now Bro' :lol: :lol: . That may be the last chance that I get before going to a War Zone :( . I need to get more info on it and really try to make it. Thanks Brother!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
okie

Post by okie »

Möchte gehen aber haben beseitigt zu viele Tage bereits
AR

Post by AR »

okie wrote:Möchte gehen aber haben beseitigt zu viele Tage bereits

= "However have eliminated too many days would like to go already"

looks like its my job. 8-)