11th Annual V8 Motorcycle Run & Show 2015

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Wild Bill

11th Annual V8 Motorcycle Run & Show 2015

Post by Wild Bill »

Thanks to all for continuing to support & participate in this event!

The 11th Annual V8 Motorcycle Run & Show to benefit The Shriners Hospitals for Children!

Details:
- FRIDAY, MARCH 13th.
- Kickstands up at 11:00am.
- Start at Hollyland Park: 1064 Ridgewood Avenue (Route 1), Holly Hill, FL.
- End at Indian Motorcycles of Daytona on Beach Street (previously Daytona H-D). Our V8 machines will invade the back lot behind the dealership where Mountain Boss Hoss was set-up for years. This entire area will be surrounded by vendors with our group parking in the middle - and commanding ALOT of attention! This area is 100% paved.
- This new Indian Motorcycle dealership was PACKED at Biketoberfest! We are going to make quite a splash.
- The route is still being fine-tuned, but we hope to do a parade lap down Main Street as usual! FYI - we are in need of a friendly connection at the Daytona PD if anyone can help!
- As usual, there is no charge for this event. We simply ask that you donate generously since this is a charity ride to help raise money for The Shriners Hospitals for Children.
- FREE Event T-Shirts and Mugs will be given out (1 per V8 motorcycle) as we have done in past years.

Please stay tuned as details will be added.

Here is a sneak peak of the back of the FREE event t-shirts.

Wild Bill Taylor
Attachments
image.jpg
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: 11th Annual V8 Motorcycle Run & Show 2015

Post by Iron Maiden »

Thanks Bill for putting this event together! It is always quite a sight to see all the v8's rumbling down the street. See you soon!

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

I look forward to participating!
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Bill -

Thanks for the clarification! Seems I miss a lot not using Facebook.

Kim and I will be trying to do the ride this year, hopefully it works out and we can. Save me a FAT shirt huh!

Don

Ps
When do you get into town?
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

firstboss

Post by firstboss »

Thanks Bill ,

See You soon
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

V-MAN wrote:Bill -

Thanks for the clarification! Seems I miss a lot not using Facebook.

Kim and I will be trying to do the ride this year, hopefully it works out and we can. Save me a FAT shirt huh!

Don

Ps
When do you get into town?
Don,

I'll be rolling into town tomorrow night. Every year I seem to add one or two more days. I hope to eventually end up with a 3-week stint like Jack & Cheryl do each year. They've definitely got it figured out!!!

WB
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

firstboss wrote:Thanks Bill ,

See You soon
Looking forward to hanging out on Main Street again!

WB
zyoung

Post by zyoung »

Wild Bill - I have a tiny connection here at Volusia county and DBPD. Want me to give them a call? Or I can pass the contact information on to you if you would like. I don't know if my efforts would be completely successful but I am willing to give it a shot if you want. Let me know. Excited for the Run and Show! Can't wait!! :ridding:

-Zach Young-
"If it is to be, it is up to me." - Noel Mast

Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

zyoung wrote:Wild Bill - I have a tiny connection here at Volusia county and DBPD. Want me to give them a call? Or I can pass the contact information on to you if you would like. I don't know if my efforts would be completely successful but I am willing to give it a shot if you want. Let me know. Excited for the Run and Show! Can't wait!! :ridding:

-Zach Young-
Zach,

Thank You for your generous offer to help with the Daytona PD! Yes, I could use the help. Maybe you and I can catch up tomorrow (Monday) to discuss what is needed? My mobile is 804-402-8040.

Thanks again!

Wild Bill Taylor
zyoung

Post by zyoung »

WB - I have an appointment at 11:20 am, after that I will give you a call sir. Look forward to talking with you and glad to help in anyway I can.

-Zach

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Thank you Zach!!

zyoung

Post by zyoung »

Not a problem, I will do my best for sure. We will see what DBPD says. I can't guarantee anything but if we don't try we won't ever know. :thumbup: