Hello out there .

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
hogv8

Hello out there .

Post by hogv8 »

Where'd everybody go ?
Last edited by hogv8 on Fri May 09, 2014 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: Hellow out there .

Post by Iron Maiden »

Bills computer caught a virus -beware of a "Java update" he is now on his way to Texas to look at a truck and I just returned from Seattle. I have since restored his PC so he should be back in business. Don't know where everyone else is, I hope riding. Anyway, thanks for checking in!

Butkicker

Post by Butkicker »

Yes was wondering as well
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

I'm here but was on a long weekend (4 wheels I'm afraid) - May Day hols here in the UK
Gordon from England
wag

Post by wag »

It's just now getting decent here in mn and everyone is scrambling to get projects done. I've been out a couple of times but I need to get a couple of things accomplished before hitting the riding hard.
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

I am here...been watching the snow come down lightly for the last 4 of 5 days..highs below 40F..soab!! I have ridden 4 times since coming from Daytona over 6 weeks ago...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

I should be out of rehab next week, but I'm still in witness relocation
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Butkicker

Post by Butkicker »

Been rain an cold here finally got nice planning on ride Sunday
Clint44

Hello out there .

Post by Clint44 »

CanuckHoss wrote:I am here...been watching the snow come down lightly for the last 4 of 5 days..highs below 40F..soab!! I have ridden 4 times since coming from Daytona over 6 weeks ago...
Damn,the temp here was 102 on Monday and 99 on Tuesday. It's 81 degrees,now.

I hate cold weather!
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
SQ4MN

Re: Hello out there .

Post by SQ4MN »

Last week was Laughlin, today was a poker run. Next weekend is a club ride and a meeting in LA. Two weeks later is the annual Hells Angels bike and car show in Southern Cal. I will have 3 booths there as usual. Its gonna get pretty hot here in a couple of months but its still beautiful right now. I'm thinking of selling the trike as I don't hardly ride it. Its a great trike but it just sits. You can bet if I ever sell it something will go wrong with me where I won't be able to ride bikes any more. Maybe I should just keep it.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

SQ4MN wrote:Last week was Laughlin, today was a poker run. Next weekend is a club ride and a meeting in LA. Two weeks later is the annual Hells Angels bike and car show in Southern Cal. I will have 3 booths there as usual. Its gonna get pretty hot here in a couple of months but its still beautiful right now. I'm thinking of selling the trike as I don't hardly ride it. Its a great trike but it just sits. You can bet if I ever sell it something will go wrong with me where I won't be able to ride bikes any more. Maybe I should just keep it.
Murphy's law dictates it! it doesn't cost that much to sit in the garage and look Good
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

SQ4MN wrote:Last week was Laughlin, today was a poker run. Next weekend is a club ride and a meeting in LA. Two weeks later is the annual Hells Angels bike and car show in Southern Cal. I will have 3 booths there as usual. Its gonna get pretty hot here in a couple of months but its still beautiful right now. I'm thinking of selling the trike as I don't hardly ride it. Its a great trike but it just sits. You can bet if I ever sell it something will go wrong with me where I won't be able to ride bikes any more. Maybe I should just keep it.
If that was me saying what you just said I would be screwed for sure...manifesting through thought or words is not my weak point...be careful what you say and think...but hopefully you can ride 2 wheels into the sunset when the time comes..
We finally are hitting a full 5 days here above 60F...I will get a bit of riding for sure...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
buyarbi

Post by buyarbi »

I am still kicking. Left my bike south of phoenix for the summer. Riding the vstrom down in October for some Mexican fun.
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

It is now to HOT to ride in VEGAS. 109 or 110 nearly every day, gets down a little at night but not much, 4 am is nice till about 7am, pretty small window. I decided to just go back to work, at least its ice cold air in my Kenworth so I'm not retired for awhile. It gets good again here in mid September and then Mike Arbuckle and me are riding our Boss Hoss bikes to Oklahoma, meanwhile I might as well earn some money.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada