V8 Perv suffers breakdown

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: V8 Perv suffers breakdown

Post by V8Bikers »

Hey Ron,
just wanted to check in again to see how things are going with you?

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

I am doing very well and just about back to normal.

Yes I know ain't nothing normal about me! :2up:

Been riding the trikes and doing an occasional burnout or two.

....Johnston, Iowa
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

:thumbup: :yourock:
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Ron, Glad to hear your getting back to "your" normal..Please continue doing so.. We need more people like you & Deb..And look forward to riding with you guys for many years to come...I feel honored to be in your signature blue burnout at Mia Mios... And I'm glad your in mine! Randy :capwin:
phpBB [video]
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Perv,can you send me just a little bit of your mojo? I had major surgery again last week and I'm really having a hard time getting going. Maybe a good titshot or long smoky burnout vid will improve my spirits.

Got an ambulance ride Tuesday morning with an inflamed gall bladder. It perforated early Friday morning and here I am. :shakehead:
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

best wishes for a complete recovery Clint...
phpBB [video]
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Clint - we all need some Perv mojo (burn out videos anyway) but for you guys that need the "boobies" here is a link to a video from the anything goes forum. This should hold you over till Perv posts or at least till Friday ....http://www.v8bikers.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2564

:mrgreen:

SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Glad to hear you're doing good. Have fun

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Thanks,guys. The last ten days have been the very worst of my life. So bad that I actually told Sherry we needed to talk about some things,because I really didn't think I was going to live much longer.
Today has been better so I'm more optimistic.

Thanks for letting me post about it.
Clint & Sherry
Sno

Post by Sno »

Clint sorry to hear your having more problems get well soon my friend .prayers sent from Oklahoma Sno.
Buck
$ite $upporter

Post by Buck »

"Thanks,guys. The last ten days have been the very worst of my life. So bad that I actually told Sherry we needed to talk about some things,because I really didn't think I was going to live much longer.

Thanks for letting me post about it."

heads up, being in the dumps won't help a thing, mental and physical well being. I need to hang out a shingle and start charging....
Buck
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Clint44 wrote:Thanks,guys. The last ten days have been the very worst of my life. So bad that I actually told Sherry we needed to talk about some things,because I really didn't think I was going to live much longer.

Thanks for letting me post about it.
Had no idea what was going on. Glad to hear you're on the mend. Two big hits in a short period of time has to take all of the wind out of your sails. Keep your chin up. Like Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you." Hell, life is a death sentence. I'm going for all the "stays of execution" that I can get.
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Thanks,guys. Woke up early on June 10th with excruciating pain. Sherry called 911 and off I went to the hospital in an ambulance. They determined my gall bladder needed to be removed but because of a persistent fever,they held off on doing surgery. Well,that lasted till early Friday morning when my gall bladder perforated,necessitating emergency surgery.
It's been quite a ride since then,let me tell you. Scared the hell out of my family when my vital signs almost flat lined a few times,over the weekend.

Sherry has been really sick the last six months or so,also. She had a really bad reaction to some cortisone shots and has been pretty much confined to the house since. Thankfully,Sherry is slowly starting to come around. I was doing great till this latest setback.
Since my heart attack last June,I've lost almost 40lbs,just received a clean bill on my prostate for another year,and was looking forward to my 1st year evaluation from my cardiologist next week.

Some of you guys have been through a lot more than me and I take strength from that,believe me.
Clint & Sherry
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Clint44 wrote:Thanks,guys. Woke up early on June 10th with excruciating pain. Sherry called 911 and off I went to the hospital in an ambulance. They determined my gall bladder needed to be removed but because of a persistent fever,they held off on doing surgery. Well,that lasted till early Friday morning when my gall bladder perforated,necessitating emergency surgery.
It's been quite a ride since then,let me tell you. Scared the hell out of my family when my vital signs almost flat lined a few times,over the weekend.

Sherry has been really sick the last six months or so,also. She had a really bad reaction to some cortisone shots and has been pretty much confined to the house since. Thankfully,Sherry is slowly starting to come around. I was doing great till this latest setback.
Since my heart attack last June,I've lost almost 40lbs,just received a clean bill on my prostate for another year,and was looking forward to my 1st year evaluation from my cardiologist next week.

Some of you guys have been through a lot more than me and I take strength from that,believe me.

Sorry to hear this Clint, glad to see your on the road to getting better now. Best wishes to you and Sherry ... It's tough both being "down" at same time.
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Butkicker

Post by Butkicker »

Hey .Clint glad to here your doing better get well soon
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Hey Clint, I've been in La Crosse and didn't check this site until a few minutes ago. Very sorry to hear about your health issues. About the only advise I could give you is take the attitude I'm not gonna let this shit beat me as I've got way to much hell yet to raise.

I have to go back in the next couple weeks and have a pacemaker/ defribulattor installed. They say my heart is still too weak and needs this shit. But until then I'm going to a car show at Conesville tomorrow with both trikes and gonna tear that fucking place up!

I will see if I can get some video posted this weekend.
So hang in there and get well.
Perv

....Johnston, Iowa
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Hey Clint,

You gotta get back on top, shit happens in the medical life but you've got the balls to extend your 'stay'.

I'm not long into the V8 world but feel I've got to know some of you guys and you're one of my main men. All my best wishes from England. I know that if you can tame a V8 you can tame what medical shit comes your way.

I'm now on statins and warfarin, 'n sotolol hydrochloride but hell if I let that hold me back.

Took the SS out today and wound it open at every intersection. Loved every minute!

As my daughter said when she was 2 - "Daddy take get better soon stuff" So go and take some get bettter soon stuff and report back.

G :england:
Gordon from England
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

And Perv,

Keep those batteries in good condition mate.

You are the Smokin' man
Gordon from England