"KICKING ASS"

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Els

Re: "KICKING ASS"

Post by Els »

I'd like to second that! Thanks a bunch for a great site and special thanks for letting it be a place where one can express themself as we are without having to worry about political correctness and the moderator police (aka "Free Speech").

I sure wish a lot of the folks that signed up on this board would put some posts up. I personally enjoy the shit out of seeing other bikes, hearing what folks have to say, etc. C'mon folks, put up a quick one occasionally just to let us know you're out there, a bit about your bike, pictures, lies, whatever! Us "suckers" sitting out the ravages of winter would really enjoy some ride pics or stories, eh?! :D

Speaking of "police", I'll have enough trouble with the Daytona police in a month, ha ha. I'm probably the only one here dumb enough to pull out in front of a Daytona motorcycle cop and do a solid burnout. Yes, I did it. No, I didn't originally see him. :twisted: This subject might make a good thread come to think of it...

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
AR

Post by AR »

Elsboss wrote: I'm probably the only one here dumb enough to pull out in front of a Daytona motorcycle cop and do a solid burnout. Yes, I did it. No, I didn't originally see him. :twisted: This subject might make a good thread come to think of it...

Elliot
:shock: Well.... then what happened?
Els

Post by Els »

Just a dumb ass move on my part as I didn't scan the street before pulling out on U.S. 1 before doing a smokey. I look in the mirror and there's a blue light. The guy was totally pissed off. He pretty well got in my face and told me I had balls doing it right in front of him and it humiliated him. I told him I guess it did and asked him if he really believed I'd be so stupid as to do that having known he was there. He then said; "you mean to tell me you didn't see me?" I told him no way I saw him and I was sincerely sorry I embarrassed him (but didn't apologize for the burnout). I was dumbfounded when he told me to "look before you leap" and "try and be more careful." I couldn't believe it.

Earlier that day going down Main Street a big tittied gal jumped off the curb in front of me, pulled down her shirt, and did a little dance. Cops came out of nowhere, grabbed her, and ended up arresting her because she was resisting. A bit later, a bud of mine off loaded his bike from the trailer on south AIA at the Tropic Shores and pulled out doing a real short burnout and got nailed by a cop who gave him a ticket for careless driving. Having seen both these earlier, I couldn't believe I got a free pass. I took it easy the rest of the day.

I know, it was my drop dead good looks and a homo cop...

Elliot
Image Image Image
AR

Post by AR »

Hahaha....classic.
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

Last year in Daytona, Wild Bill and I were leaving Cycle World and there was a large crowd in the parking lot. Bill looked at me and said, "I am doing a burnout"! He straighten out his bike from the turn onto the road and nailed it. There is a stop sign not far from the driveway and Bill had the whole road covered in tire smoke. I couldn't see him for a few seconds until I eased through the smoke but when it cleared enough I saw him take a left turn at the stop sign and take off. I wondered where he was going so quickly and in the wrong direction, but that's when I saw the motorcycle cop in the grassed area near the stop sign, standing next to a Harley and talking. They were both pointing and laughing their asses off! When I got to the stop sign they both looked at me and I just grinned and shrugged and they started laughing again.

Later, when I ran up with Bill again, the first words out of his mouth were, "did you see that cop....did he come after me?" I told he that all he did was get a very good laugh out of it and I asked where he went? He said that he took off down the road, turned left and hid behind a shopping center thinking the cop was after him! We both were surprised at the cops reaction and got a good laugh out of it.
Els

Post by Els »

Ricky,

That's a good one. Bill is for sure a "Wild Bill". He was lucky that time as the Daytona cops, especially the ones on bikes can have a not too good sense of humor. It seems there's a mix. I always wave to them and about half acknowledge, half don't.

Speaking of Bill, there was a post I was looking at this morning on the .com site showing a guy doing a high speed run on You Tube. After that showed, it went to a few others including Bill's burnout last year. I laughed my ass off watching it. Don't know how he was able to breathe and then the damn tire remnants were on fire! I thought it was going to melt his rear fender. Anyhow, it was a hoot.

I think if we have the opportunity to ride together, he either needs to go behind me or I need to leave a BIG space between us if I'm following him. No windshield on the chopper...I'd be pulling rubber chunks out of my teeth.

Elliot
Image Image Image
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

Elliot, I was standing right in front of his bike outside the pit when he did that and we were afraid that he wouldn't make it from the Iron Horse to B.H. Concepts to change his tire. I followed him there just in case. Here is a picture of him changing his tire after we got there. You can also see all the rubber he got all over him.

Els

Post by Els »

Ricky,

I'm wiping the laugh tears. Bill looks like he needs a hosing down in that pic. Hope he didn't have his mouth open during that deal or he'd be shitting rubber. :o

Hope that was a slow ride back from Iron Horse. That tire was toast. That burnout pit fun is great sport to me...as a spectator! :geek:

Elliot
Image Image Image
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

Yeah, it was fun to watch and I didn't have to change my tire or spend 2 hours cleaning all the rubber off my bike. We did ride very slow afterwards.
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Yeah, he had rubber EVERYWHERE! But the year before that he did his 1st burn-out at the Iron Horse and everyone went wild, of course, anyway he had rubber ALL OVER that time too, as he mailed us a pamphlet that he had had inside his tool space, behind his back rest and the thing was FULL of rubber when we got it in the mail! Crazy Wild Bill!!! Gotta love it! :P
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!