finally some riding weather!!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Brenda

Re: finally some riding weather!!

Post by Brenda »

Lucky Dog!!! Not fair! Temps still below freezing here in Minnesota! Aren't you worried about all that sand and salt they put down to get rid of the ice or maybe it's not as bad down there as it is here?!?!?! Got a bit of snow this a.m, tomorrow to be around 38, Monday still nice then 4 degrees on Tuesday!!! :evil: Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!

Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

woke up this am in pain, all I wanted to do is jump on the bike and head south..really tired of this cold winter...had snow on the ground again. about had my fill of winter....
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

We're gonna hold you to it! How about you guys in Michigan? Get alot of sand and salt? In Minnesota, it gets piled up at the intersections, so even after the snow melts, you should wait until a good rain to wash it away before you can be sure you won't hit any and wipe out! Did that once on my 10 speed, didn't like it then and I DON'T wanna do it on a Boss! Got stiches on my elbow the first time, would probably loose my arm if on a Boss! Oh yeah! Tuck and Roll, I forgot!! haha

gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Mike,
As i read the thread title i was wondering if you were going to give one of your "Attitude" photos, and yes there it was!! :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad to see you out riding,, and showing the pics of it. 8-) 8-) 8-) Enjoy,, stay safe,,,
Darryl Campbell
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

yep Brenda in Michigan have salt on the roads..today it's raining but all slush on the roads from the snow..what a mess..bought our airhorns 2 day taking them to detroit BH 2 morrow..they r kool
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Yep Boom, figured Michagan the same as Minnesota for the most part! Sucks don't it! Anyway glad your at least doing something with your bike! Have a safe trip and let me know how it went!

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Jep! Mike, Eagle got to ride the bike back to work yesterday and today he took it in the am, it was 39 and he siad "Well, I guess I will have to just suck it up...after all rideing IS a labor of Love!" The Beast is doing well and getting him home!!!! Glad you could get out!!!! Tomorrow we have Rain coming is and staying for 2-3 days....So Ride on!!!!!!
Butterfly
KISS

Post by KISS »

Just try to enjoy your weather!We have horrible snow storm here!Now it´s good time to polish my bikes! :evil:
tjy

Post by tjy »

I got out for the first time ,since my son-in-laws passing , got a good ride around Daytona,

but my water pump started squeeling bearings I think. It goes to daytona cycles for new rear

brake shoes and water pump monday morning...

Brenda, sorry to hear you won't make bike week this year, but hope to see you in lacrosse

tom

Brenda

Post by Brenda »

WE WILL be in LaCrosse, made our reservations starting the 14th, don't want to miss anything there, ya know? Yeah not being able to go to Daytona is a killer for Joe and I, we'll be missin' all of you, so you each gotta do some partying for us, since we can't be there! PLEASE?